U.S. and European citizens need a valid passport to travel to Gumbet and all Turkey cities and stay up to 90 days with a tourist visa.
Turkey has launched an Electronic Visa (e-Visa) Application System on 17 April 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey and with the e-Visa system, travellers are allowed to easily obtain their e-Visas for Turkey online.
An e-Visa is an official document that permits entry into and travel within Turkey.
In addition, the e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at the Turkish missions and at the ports of entry to Turkey. Note that e-Visa is only valid when the purpose of travel is tourism or commerce.
How to apply for e-Visa for Turkey?
There are several ways to apply for e-Visa for Turkey.
* You may use the professional services of some e-Visa companies in order to receive a proper e-Visa for your visit to Turkey in about 3 minutes.
* You may apply for e-Visa for Turkey directly at the airports in Turkey via the interactive kiosks.
* You may use the official site evisa.gov.tr (it is a government portal run by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Turkey)
* If you decide to apply for e-Visa for Turkey directly at the airport in Turkey, you should check your passport that it must have a minimum validity for 6 months from the beginning of your visit to Turkey.
* You should also check the eligible nations for airport application as well.
Nations that are entitled to apply for e-Visa for Turkey
Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Haiti, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Jamaica, Kuwait, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, the Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, USA, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Creek Cypriot Administration of Southern Cyprus
Nations that are entitled for repeated entry with e-Visa or multiple entry with e-Visa for Turkey
Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Grenada, Haiti, Hong Kong (BN(O)), Ireland, Jamaica, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, U.S.A, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom
Companies for making E-Visa Application for you
If you are confused with applying for e-visa, there are also many companies, especially in UK to make to application for you.
The services of the professional companies mostly include; the Online Application, support by email and phone, very careful check of your Application and Support, callback service by phone, support for all your questions or errors, recovery of lost eVisa number, automatic email notification and Application by email.